Got another one of these “getting to know you” e-mails from a friend, but with different questions than the last one I posted.
- If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
My own private island someplace tropical
- What’s your favorite article of clothing?
My fleece pullover (I’m wearing it now!)
- The last CD you bought?
Peachtree Road by Elton John
- What time do you wake up in the mornings?
5:30 AM on work days, anywhere between 7 and 10 AM on weekends
- What’s your favorite kitchen appliance?
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
- Favorite color?
Blue in most any of its shades
- Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Are those the only choices?
- Do you believe in afterlive?
- Favorite children’s book?
Math Curse by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Talking to animals
- If you have a tatto, what is it?
A crescent moon with a shooting star
- Can you juggle?
- Name one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to.
Mike (not fair to ask today, of all days)
- What’s your favorite day?
Of the week? Saturday; of the year? Christmas; of all time? September 19, 2004
- What’s in the trunk of your car?
Jumper cables, wiper fluid, window wipes, and the un-installed cargo net that came with my car
- Which do you prefer: sushi or hamburger?
Um, I’ll go hungry, thank you
- Who did you receive this from?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite meal?