Sweetie tagged me for this…
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
- I was told there would be bacon
- urbanwanderlust: roving observations of a city girl
- Di Has Stories….
- My Silly Life
Now… select five people to tag:
Err…not going to tag specific people – if you feel like doing this, just let us know in the comments (or with a trackback).
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Summer, 1997: This was my second summer in New Mexico – my first summer I actually spent at home, but this one I decided to stay in NM, working as a grader and taking a couple of classes. I was in a biology class (I think…Mushi, weren’t you in that with me?) and a ceramics class. I showed up for the bio class, but I think I only attended the ceramics class a couple times. As I recall, it was a pretty good summer. Mushi and I would meet for lunch most days at the alumni fountain, and if it had recently been cleaned, we’d wade in it.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same damn thing I’m doing now: working part-time as a contractor, working part-time toward my PhD, biking, going to movies, playing video games, scrapbooking.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Chips and hummus
- Chocolate, dark, and lots of it!
- Starbuck’s chai bar
- Flavored chips (especially sour cream and onion)
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
- “Ghost” by Indigo Girls
- “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” by The Police
- “Defying Gravity” from Wicked
- “Everything You Know is Wrong” by Weird Al
- “They Dance Alone” by Sting
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
(I’m assuming several million, as one would go way too fast!)
- Open a scrapbook store
- Pay off the house, car, student loans
- Donate to several charities
- Hire a behaviorist for our cats (don’t ask)
Five bad habits:
- Clutter, clutter, clutter
- No taking care of medical problems that aren’t life-threatening (4-year headache, anyone?)
- No answering e-mail or returning phone calls (e-mail is just laziness, phone calls ‘cuz I just hate the phone. Hate it hate it hate it. It’s not you’re fault, and I really want to keep in touch, but I had a friend growing up who would spend all day at school with me, and then talk on the phone for *hours* in the evening, and it was impossible to get off the damn phone. Now I just hate the phone.)
Five things you like doing:
- Spending time with Andrew
- Going to the movies
- Finding a new museum or exhibit downtown
- Sitting out on the deck with Ares
Five things you would never wear again:
- Stretch pants
- Knickers (gotta love the 80s!)
- Werid cobbled-together “self-expression” clothes (you’d’ve had to know me in senior high to know what I’m talking about)
- a thong
- a mini-skirt
Five favorite toys:
- Andrew 🙂
- my Cricut
- Zoo Tycoon
- my iPod
- my bike